- User friendly
- No internet connection required
- Attractive 3D Map
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00
Tourism and Local Development in China: Case Studies of Guilin, Suzhou and Be...
Tourism, Power and Space: By Church, Andrew
- Dual layer exterior perfectly protects stand shockProof waterproof cover Case for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 (with Retina Display)
- This case is made of eco-friendly silicone , durable, safety and non-toxicity, lasting color and not easily deformed, Against unwanted bumps, accidental drops, scratches, bruises or stains, very safe and protected.
- Very vivid color, Unique KickStand Design, Precisely cut openings to allow full access to all the functions, so the sound and Camera is not affected whatsoever.
- Pretty fashionable looking design for School and Classroom Tasks/ Heavy Duty and Kids Friendly.
- Distinctive Camouflage series suitable for outdoor hunting, fishing, hiking, camping to protect your iPad mini 3/2/1
ACEGUARDER colour carefully chooses fashionable colours to enable you to match with different styles in different occasions. Very vivid color. baby is able to drool all over it, chew it, and no issues.
It’s independently tested and verified to meet or exceed Green non-toxic environmentally friendly materials testing standards for blown dust, blown rain and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity. High shock absorbing Standard Silicone P
List Price: $ 65.00
Price: $ 21.94
Related Tourism Products
- Used Book in Good Condition
Book by MILL ROBERT C, MORRISON ALASTAIR M
List Price: $ 95.50
Price: $ 95.50
- Material: PU leather. Type: Shoulder Bags/Multi Functional bag. Interior: Interior Zipper Pocket
- Portable and convenient to use.Life Water resistant.
- Color:Black,Gold,Hot Pink,Pink,Purple,Sky Blue,White.
- Notes:The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
Contracted Style Tourism Aslant Package
100% brand new and high quality. Quantity: 1 Material: PU leather
Multi Functional bag Holder for brushes with elastic strap Color:Black,Gold,Hot Pink,Pink,Purple,Sky Blue,White Portable and convenient to use
Life Water resistant Size:17.6×13.5×6.5cm/6.92×5.31×2.55″ Package Content:
1PC Bag (without retail package)
List Price: $ 4.99
Price: $ 4.99
- Record Label: EMI, EMI, EMI
- Catalog#: 0777 7 99929 2 8, 7999292, CDEMD 1036
- Country Of Release: EU
- Year Of Release: 1992
List Price: $ 17.99
Price: $ 1.64
Au Naturel : Naturism, Nudism, and Tourism in Twentieth-Century France, Hardc...
Tourism: Principles, Practices, Philosophies
Marketing and Managing Tourism Destinations is a comprehensive and integrated textbook which uniquely considers both destination marketing and management in one volume. It focuses on how destination marketing is planned, implemented and evaluated as well as the management and operations of destination marketing and management organizations, how they conduct business, major opportunities, challenges and issues they face to compete for the global leisure and business travel markets. This textbook
List Price: $ 75.95
Price: $ 18.73
More Tourism Products
Written in a conversational style, this book views the industry from a business perspective—examining the management, marketing and finance issues most important to industry members. Chapters reveal an integrated model of tourism and address consumer behavior, service quality and personal selling. Readings and integrative cases close each part and end-of-chapter exercises offer application activities for students. This edition includes new chapters on technological innovations and sustainabi
List Price: $ 153.20
Price: $ 42.24
More Tourism Products
- Used Book in Good Condition
The impact of global tourism research is evident throughout this meticulously edited collection. Embedded within a logical division of topics by thematic sections are over two dozen readings including nine brand new offerings by experienced international specialists in a range of disciplines. The globally diverse articles represent a generous mix of both foundational works as well as pieces that spotlight the latest ideas and issues in the growing field. Accessible in length and sophistication w
List Price: $ 44.95
Price: $ 39.08
Competitiveness in the Tourism Sector: A Comprehensive Approach from Economic
Inventing New England : Regional Tourism in the Nineteenth Century by Dona...
Cultural Tourism remains the only book to bridge the gap between cultural tourism and cultural and heritage management. The first edition illustrated how heritage and tourism goals can be integrated in a management and marketing framework to produce sustainable cultural tourism. The current edition takes this further to base the discussion of cultural tourism in the theory and practice of cultural and heritage management (CM and CHM), under the understanding that for tourism to thrive, a balan
List Price: $ 73.95
Price: $ 44.39
2050 - TOMORROW'S TOURISM - NEW PAPERBACK BOOK
Defamation, Libel Tourism and the Speech Act of 2010: The First Amendment Collid